Tropical Steel Drum Music!
A Few of Our Many Thank You Letters From Clients
• Dear Ron, Thank you so much for an awesome performance at our fifth annual Under the Big Top 2002. Everyone attending the event was impressed and I personally received numerous compliments on selecting such incredible entertainers. My staff was very impressed with your professionalism and flexibility in working with them. I would recommend the Island Fever Steel Drum Band to anyone who asked and would not hesitate to use you again for future events. Wishing you great success! Cindy - Under the Big Top 2002 Event Chairperson
• On Behalf of The Wildlife Society, I would like to thank you and the rest of Island Fever for an incredible performance at our "Tahoe Beach Party" event at Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe on September 29, 2001. Your professionalism during preparation for the event was top-notch and showed in the quality of your performance. Without question, your "island sounds" enriched this evening for our 600 members and added to the beautiful ambience created by the setting sun on the shores of Lake Tahoe. The best endorsement of your performance, however, is the fact that many of those attending the event would have danced on until sunrise if given the opportunity. Best wishes for your performing career and we hope to see you again at a future Wildlife Society event. Sandra - The Wildlife Society Program Director
• On behalf of the United Way, I would like to thank you for participating in United Way's "Celebration of Caring" event held at the Los Angeles Zoo last week (6/6/2000). Your incredible performance and fun music was an added value to a memorable and enjoyable evening. The Island Fever Steel Drum Band was very charming, friendly and incredibly talented. There were many wonderful comments about your festive attire and lively energy. Again, thank you for a great performance and I look forward to working with you again on many more celebrations! Warmest Regards, Debra - United Way Event Coordinator.
• A short note to say THANK YOU!! for being a wonderful part of our Nite Zoo Team! Mike / San Diego Zoo - Nite Zoo 1994 thru 2001.
• Thank you so much for a great performance at my wedding. I received so many comments about how great the music was and how much people enjoyed it. Even people who don't normally dance or listen to steel drum/"island" music really got into it and had a really wonderful time. If I ever need a band for an event, you'll be the first group I call! Thanks again, A. Andreas
• Dear Island Fever, I just want to thank you for doing a great job at our wedding in June, 1999. Sabira and the other musicians were extremely professional and very talented. They all harmonize so well! The reggae and steel drum music was exceptional. My wife Karen and I received countless compliments on the music and everyone had a great time. You guys really MADE the wedding! Thanks again and we will recommend you to all our friends, Regards, Chris and Karen
• Dear Island Fever & Sabira, Thank you so much for your wonderful performance at our wedding in August, 1999. Everyone enjoyed the music & even people who wouldn't normally listen to steel drum music thought the band was great. We are still getting comments on how good & fun the band was 3 weeks after the wedding! You really contributed to the fun, tropical atmosphere that I wanted for the wedding. We hope you had a good time playing that night. Thank you again& if I ever need a band or if a friend needed a band, I would book you again in a second!Ali and Mark
• Dearest Sabira, I wanted to write to you & let you know we are still getting phone calls & cards telling us how fabulous you guys were on the 4th! I wanted, also, to express my gratitude to all of you for coming to spend the holiday with us. Please let me know when you get your CD completed, OK? Thanks again Sabira! The Island Fever Steel Drum Band was beyond awesome! Denise 7/4/97, also '96, '95 & '94
• Thank You for your wonderful music-it made our wonderful luau. Here are excerpts from the letters we sent out- "We danced & limboed to the live music of Island Fever. If you should need some tropical music for a future event, contact the band. They were fabulous!" La Jolla Country Day School
• Island Fever-Thank you so much for performing at the marathon this year. I got a lot of compliments about the band. The Island Fever Steel Drum Band is a band I will definitely recommend to people. I'll keep you in mind for any future events. Thanks! Stacie - In Motion, Inc. S.D.Marathon
• I received many compliments on your performance. You were very professional - & approachable! Your attire was great. Thanks Sabira & crew! Suzanne - Parks and Recreation
• Island Fever helped make our firm's first beach party a resounding success! The music set the ambience for the whole day. It was wonderful. I truly believe the the beach party would have been rather ho-hum without Island Fever. Sue - GCWF
• A magnificent performance! Bill - Del Mar Summer Serenades '97, '96, & '95
• Thank you for making our 4th of July such a great event. The crowds thought you were great! Nami - Belmont Park
• Many Thanks again for a lovely evening. I enjoyed doing business with you from start to finish. Nancy - Children's Home Society
• We hope we can get the Island Fever Steel Drum Band to play each year. The crowd loves them! S. Bixler - Imperial Beach Jazz Festival '94, '95, & '96
• Island Fever has consistently provided Seaport Village with upbeat, quality performances. Both visitors and locals alike have given the Island Fever Steel Drum Band rave reviews. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Jane - Sea Port Village Marketing
• Everything was Great! Looking forward to next year! Kristine - Sandals Resorts
• Island Fever went above and beyond to make our event the success it was. All I've heard the past couple of weeks is what a great time people had because of the interaction the Island Fever Steel Drum Band had with everyone. Thank you for a job well done. Ken, Chairman - America's Schooner Cup 9th Annual Pirate's Party
• Dear Sabira, Just a note on behalf of all the members of Coronado Yacht Club who enjoyed your music of the tropics and the dancers!!! A truly new experience for most of us & a wonderful evening!!! Everyone is still talking about the fun evening with all of you!! Thanks, Commodore Phil & Betty - Coronado Yacht Club
• Dear Sabira & Ron, Just wanted to take a minute to thank you for participating in AT&T's Rancho Bernardo Facility Grand Opening Celebration. Your music truly added to our festivities. We look forward to the possibility of including the Island Fever Steel Drum Band in future celebrations. Thanks Again, Very truly yours, Anne Marie - AT&T
• We were very pleased with the Island Fever Steel Drum Band. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've been to, and much of that credit goes to the band. It was such a relief to find a band so easy to work with and so professional. John & M. Faye
• Sabira's Mastery of the steel drum was magical, and set the energy for a wonderful evening! We thank you very, very much & will recommend you at every chance. Carol & Mike
• Kind, attentive, mannerly. Good people! Dear Sabira & Ron, you did a great job and every one was impressed. Thank you for your great manners & charm & fabulous music. Sincerely, Marie
• I think you guys made the party! People are still talking about it. They loved the limbo and the great happy music! Denise
Where to Catch Island Fever
Some of Island Fever's Clients
|Class Act Productions - Elegant & Exciting Musical Entertainment|||||Contact|||||(619) 291-1225|
. . . . . . .
Copyright ©1997 Island Fever All Rights Reserved
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .